Education for the Adults in the Seekonk Congregational Church is multi-faceted. Please note that in person events are on hold at this time.
- On Thursdays during Lent there are a variety of Seminars from which to choose led by clergy and members of the congregation as well as Conference staff and outside speakers. These seminars stimulate growth in the areas of Body, Mind, and Spirit. A light supper precedes the seminar with time for community and hospitality.
- Throughout the year there are suppers planned around a theme followed by adult education workshops.
- Candlelight Taize services in the sanctuary offer a time of meditation and insight.
- Services such as Maundy Thursday and Good Friday offer experiential understandings of the biblical texts.
- Book study and Bible study groups are offered on request.