Blessings In faith and love~~
If you've ever wondered
when to call the minister, let me offer some suggestions:
* When you don't know me, but would
* When you are searching for a deeper faith, or have biblical or theological
issues that concern you.
* When you have problems you'd like to discuss
with your job, children,
marriage, relationship or anything else where a sympathetic ear might
be of help.
* When you are going into the hospital or someone else in the church is
* When someone close to you has died or is critically ill.
* When you are planning to be married.
* When you have a child to be baptized
* When you are considering joining the church
* When you have suggestions to make about church programs
* When you have issues or concerns you'd like addressed in a sermon
* When you'd just like to visit, or know someone else who'd like to.
* When you'd like to help in committee work or church school teaching
* When you're angry at me or other staff
* When there are community issues you'd like to discuss.
Pastoral ministry is one of the most important areas of what I do and
I am always happy to hear from you