1. What did
God do on the 7th day of creation? (Genesis 2:2)
Created the heavens.
Created the earth.
Finished the work and rested.
2. What did God tell Noah to build?
3. Abraham's wife's name was changed
from what to what? (Genesis 17:15)
From Rachel to Rebekkah.
From Sarai to Sarah.
From Leah to Leahni.
From Deb to Deborah.
4. Who is the person whose jealous
brothers sold him into slavery in Egypt? (Genesis 37)
5. How many commandments did Moses
receive from God on Mount Sinai? (Exodus 20:1-17)
6. What was the name of the giant
killed by David? (1 Samuel 17)
7. What was David before he was a
king? (1 Samuel 17:34)
8. Who begged to go home to Bethlehem
with her mother-in-law? (Ruth 1:16-19)
9. Who were thrown into the fiery
furnace? (Daniel 3:19-20)
Shadrach, Meshach, and Nebuchadnezzar.
Shadrach, Meshach, and Daniel.
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.
Shadrach, Meshach, and Darius.
10. What was Jonah swallowed by (Jonah
A large bird.
A wooly mammoth.
A great fish.